Dr. Manik Sharma
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Reconstruction Surgeon
10 Years Experience Overall (10 years as specialist)
(MCh - Plastic Surgery, MBBS, MS - General Surgery)
Dr Manik Sharma, M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch is a board certified Plastic surgeon practicing in Gurgaon. After completing his postgraduate studies, he secured the first rank to enter the prestigious PGIMER, Chandigarh. During his tenure he got immense training in reconstructive and burn surgery. Thereafter he pursued his interests to gain enormous experience in the field of Body contouring, Liposuction and hair transplantation. Dr Manik has special interest in the field of craniofacial surgery and he has successfully treated hundreds of cases of craniofacial malformations and trauma.His paper on Tendon Repairs won the best paper award at the NZAPSICON, 2010. He has also served the community from time to time and has participated in many charitable camps organized by the Rotary international in various tribal across the country.Dr. Sharma's philosophy is to provide excellence in cosmetic surgery and help in guiding an individual to recapture what has been lost in time; in essence, to help you look as young as you feel. We are living longer and our working life is extending into what used to be our retirement. It is not unusual to have several careers or jobs in our lifetime. Youthful appearance is an asset. The philosophy that Dr. Sharma espouses is one that combines a healthy mental outlook to the natural aging process, a healthy approach to living, and the realities of modern life.
- Plastic Surgeon
- Plastic Reconstruction Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Flexor tendon injuries - 2009
- Role Of Ultrasound in flexor tendon injuries - 2009
- Gold Medal in various subjects in medical school.
- Worked in Free Plastic surgery camps Charitable camps with Rotary International in various tribal area.
- MCh - Plastic Surgery - Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Chandigarh, 2010M
- MBBS - B R Ambedkar College, Bangalore, 2000
- MS - General Surgery - Govt. Medical College, Amritsar, 2006
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
2006 - 2007 Senior Resident at Dayanand Medical College
HMC 5241 Haryana State Medical Council, 2010